The unemployment rate is increasing and there is more competition day-by-day in the job market. Many candidates face difficulty standing out or even making it past the resumé review. We can help!
In this talk, we’ll walk through a typical hiring funnel from Resumé Review to the dreaded Onsite. And we’ll share what you can do to stand out each step of the way.
We’ll answer the following questions for each phase of the funnel:
- What is the goal of this phase?
- Who is the audience?
- What are the do’s and don’ts?
By the end of this talk, you’ll be ready to land your next gig in tech!
Resources for Learning More:
- [Article] The STAR method: The Secret to Acing Your Next Job Interview
- [Site] Crunchbase – Research Companies
- [Site] Leetcode – Practice for Tech Screens
- [Codelabs] Google Codelabs
- [Course]: Being an Effective Technical Communicator