Studies show that for every 7 to 10 lines of code we write, we introduce one defect. Now often times we can spot these errors before they ever see the light of day, however that is not true in all cases. So what can we use to assist us in leveling the playing field? Well, we can take advantage of Static Code Analysis tools!
- Clean Code – http://amzn.to/1DJybxH
- Effective Java – http://amzn.to/1Ku8Xel
- Google Code Style – http://goo.gl/8Pf6J3
- QA Checks – http://git.io/vCMwc
- Conquering Cyclomatic Complexity – http://goo.gl/lRoPXN
- Using Android Lint – http://goo.gl/Zl2BPx
- Static Code Analysis Tools – https://goo.gl/0Hczxn